Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collector Contest ROUND EIGHT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
This is the last matchup for both the winner's and the loser's bracket, meaning that the winner of each faces the each other in the final next round.

IF YOU'VE VOTED ALREADY IN THIS CONTEST, PLEASE SKIM THROUGH THE BLOGS AGAIN TO REFRESH AND CHECK FOR UPDATES. If you haven't, enjoy checking them out! Great stuff here...

Same groundrules: vote on all matchups but your own, and just post to this thread. Explanations are welcome, but not required (great examples in round three). Voting closes in 48 hours.

gracecollector: Mark Grace
vs.
EricChavezCollector3: Eric Chavez

OhioBobcat3: Travis Hafner
vs.
Thumpersports: Troy Glaus

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I think I remember this same matchup on bmb

gracecollector
Thumpersports

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
EricChavezCollector3
OhioBobcat3

all 4 have amazing collections and this was the hardest round to pick until the final of course.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Thumpersports over OhioBobcat3
I had a tough time with this. I think Ohio has a better high-end collection, with 1/1's, autos and game-used. But I'm personally of the completist mentality when it comes to player collecting. Thumper goes after it all, and does a good job of getting it. I guess I just grew up in a time when we didn't throw away our base cards, and they still meant something to us. That's just a personal choice with me. When I see a player collection, I still want to see base cards, the backbone of collecting. Thumpers all around dedication and passion to his guy shows through, and is enough to earn my vote.

Members online

Latest posts