Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

feliz is in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
i have never seen a relief pitcher get so much attention that he gets his own thread every time he comes in to the game to pitch!
Kid is special!!! if only he was still a brave! :lol:

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
MAC16 said:
i have never seen a relief pitcher get so much attention that he gets his own thread every time he comes in to the game to pitch!

Sorry, he is so fun to watch.

I dont even own a single card of him ;)

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
bouwob said:
MAC16 said:

Sorry, he is so fun to watch.

I dont even own a single card of him ;)
i was at the angels rangers game a couple weeks ago when joe saunders got lit up! and feliz pitched that night he might be one of the nastiest pitchers i have ever seen! I hope hes a starter later in his career not a relief guy.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
I was on BR for quite a while the other day and realized FCBhas quite a few sponsorships....how many total so far??
bouwob said:
It also doesnt help that I sponsored him on baseball reference.

http://www.baseball-reference.com/playe ... ne01.shtml

post some scans in my link please ;)

Not sure about gilmore, but I own much of the rangers pitching staff ;)

Neftali Feliz
Marlon Byrd
Tommy Hunter
Jason Jennings
Brandon McCarthy
David Murphy
Dustin Nippert

going to buy Michael Young as soon as I come up with the $50 needed.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
MAC16 said:

k-rod, joba and papelbon all got their share of attention during their rookie year

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
He gassed himself last time out. I really think he's experiencing some arm fatigue. He hit as low as 89 on a heater during the later part of last game. When he's coming in and trying to hit triple digits and going for 30-40 pitch counts it's going to come back on you. I think somebody probably told him to reel it back a few notches. His heater is still devastating at 95. If you take 6 or 7 pitches per batter you'll never be a starter. Can't strike them all out.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Vagrant said:
He gassed himself last time out. I really think he's experiencing some arm fatigue. He hit as low as 89 on a heater during the later part of last game. When he's coming in and trying to hit triple digits and going for 30-40 pitch counts it's going to come back on you. I think somebody probably told him to reel it back a few notches. His heater is still devastating at 95. If you take 6 or 7 pitches per batter you'll never be a starter. Can't strike them all out.
IMO he should stay in the bullpen....he sounds future closer material..

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
i tried stating this last time and got flamed. someone told me he wasn't using ANY energy throwing, it was just natural ease.

i did far-fetch the situation though and said he would be like K-Rod in 6 years...

Vagrant said:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Are you talking about this Feliz? :D

2009BowmanchromeOrangeRefactorNefta.jpg

Art

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts