Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

C. Pena Superfractor and Yadier plate pricing please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Pulled these today from 2009 topps chrome looking for an idea on price since they are all over the place. I see the Yadier super sold for 200 so what is a good price to put on a plate? The Carlos Pena superfractor seems to be the hardest to price. Thank you

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Seems you already looked at completed auctions. Why don't you just auction them or move this to the transaction boards? Or I can give you $65 for the Pena :eek:

nyc3 said:
Pulled these today from 2009 topps chrome looking for an idea on price since they are all over the place. I see the Yadier super sold for 200 so what is a good price to put on a plate? The Carlos Pena superfractor seems to be the hardest to price. Thank you

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
Seems you already looked at completed auctions. Why don't you just auction them or move this to the transaction boards? Or I can give you $65 for the Pena :eek:

nyc3 said:

Because as you know being a uniquebaseballcards guy market value could change in a heart beat. I rather not if I decide to move them lose out or get no bites cause I have an unreal estimate.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
People get pretty nutty over Yadi stuff, I'd let it run. The super is a different story. I don't know that he has a huge base of player or team collectors. So I'd probably throw out a BINBO of 249 to 299 and see what nibbles you get.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts