Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

With the high-end showoff card thread... I was thinkin'....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
I have a God rookie card 1/1 made from stardust, ill get a scan up later

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Probably something vintage. Next would be something along the lines of 01 ichiro rc auto or rob167's cut autos maybe?

zach

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Anyone own a Sidney Crosby Cup RC or Lebron Exquisite RC? I think those two cards are the biggest, most expensive cards of the last 40 years or longer (not including 1/1s or graded).

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
Anyone own a Sidney Crosby Cup RC or Lebron Exquisite RC? I think those two cards are the biggest, most expensive cards of the last 40 years or longer (not including 1/1s or graded).

You forgot about this non-1/1 exquisite card:

exqtw.jpg

it's not a rookie, but it sure is pricey!

I'm sure someone has a bgs 9.5 or 10 Pujols on these boards as well, or a George Washington cut or something like that.

There are some other pretty high end Tiger Woods stuff out there as well. Those also sell for a pretty penny.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
boomo said:
I have a God rookie card 1/1 made from stardust, ill get a scan up later

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." ~ Revelations 1:8

So just curious, what was his Rookie year? And did he have a Bowman 1st year card? ;)

Members online

Latest posts