Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Confused first BGS submission

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Just Flew in back from San Diego (love it there, and UCSD) and checked the order of my gold lincecum BGS submission.
JobID No. of Cards Received No. of Cards Graded
236310 1 2

Uh how are two cards graded? Or does it mean the card and auto (even though its technically still a single card?)

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Well, I know the 5th and 6th numbers are ALWAYS what the card graded.....Dude you got a BGS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Im joking as I have no idea ::facepalm::

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I liked SDSU as well (been to a frat party) but need more of a reputable college, i want to go to UCSB though :p

Box: My parents wanted to see some old friends

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Go to Pepperdine. I was floored with how unbelievable the resor- er, campus- was when I was there back in June. If I could do it all over again, I would have definitely applied there.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
MallCopKJ said:
Well, I know the 5th and 6th numbers are ALWAYS what the card graded.....Dude you got a BGS 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't scare us like that. Could you imagine how many posts he would have about that card.

He'd post when he found out that it was a 10.

He'd post when BGS shipped it.

He'd post when it arrived. With a scan.

He'd post when he made a new signature with the 10 in the middle.

He'd post when ......

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
darocker80 said:
Just Flew in back from San Diego (love it there, and UCSD)

I visited the campus of UCSD when I was a senior in high school and decided that the campus was too big and didn't like the coach that I met with, so I went elsewhere. Also, some of my friends who went there said the campus cops sucked, and they kept getting busted for underage drinking. lol.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
lisu said:
darocker80 said:
Just Flew in back from San Diego (love it there, and UCSD)

I visited the campus of UCSD when I was a senior in high school and decided that the campus was too big and didn't like the coach that I met with, so I went elsewhere. Also, some of my friends who went there said the campus cops sucked, and they kept getting busted for underage drinking. lol.
lol not as bad as SDSU or UCSB but i'll take that risk

Members online

Latest posts