Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pudge to rangers!!!!!!! wow!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
ballerskrip said:
Weren't the rangers the team that supposedly had 4 catchers before the season??? And were looking to trade of them for pitching?

Skrip
salty is hurt, max ramirez went on the disabled list for about 1 month and a half, manuel pena is too young and raw,

3and20

Aug 4, 2009
ballerskrip said:
Weren't the rangers the team that supposedly had 4 catchers before the season??? And were looking to trade of them for pitching?

Skrip

I only know of the three- Taylor T., G. Laird, Salty. Who was the fourth, Max Ramirez?

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
3and20 said:
ballerskrip said:

Skrip

I only know of the three- Taylor T., G. Laird, Salty. Who was the fourth, Max Ramirez?

yeah, max ramirez was the fourth, and pena is in the mix now, but they traded laird for pitching, salty is hurt, and max ramirez has been hurt down in triple A so teagarden remains. the prodigal son returns. just awesome!!!!!

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
markakis8 said:
BAHHH!! August fools!!! ;)

RANGERS25 said:
markakis8 said:
rumor has it the rangers are shipping Neftali Feliz and Derek Holland...

yeah right.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one, but no. ha!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
What the hell? Who's catching for us now Towles (ugh)? :? Anyone have a link???

Edit: Nvmd, just read about it... At least we get Justin Smoak in return! :D

J/J on Smoak ;)

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
HoustonTeams4Me said:
What the hell? Who's catching for us now Towles (ugh)? :? Anyone have a link??? :D

sorry man, but pudge belongs in a rangers uniform where he always should have stayed, this awesome for a veteran to help lead this team to the playoffs, if not only just to sell tickets.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
markakis8 said:
Fabio Castillo might be the other.

cgilmo said:
Kasey Kiker might be packin his bags
wow, i have heard that vallejo, and someone else were the players, first time i hear kiker and castillo. either way, they are atleast a year+ away from helping the rangers, thats what happens when you are so deep at the minor league level, the fact that you can trade some of the young guys away to get a veteran player that will hopefully help you out in the near future.

Latest posts