Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Way to Move Singles & Low Value Inserts/GU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
Title says it all. I'm looking to free up some space in my house and want to get rid of a lot of low-end cards & boxes of commons. What's the best way to do it? eBay doesn't seem like a great idea because of shipping costs. Thoughts & opinions appreciated. :)

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Donate to a local hospital, Salvation Army or church. I even dropped off a 5,000 ct box to a local dealer who said he donates a few times a year to a charity.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
tonsofcommons said:
Where do you live?
Northeast PA.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't want to dump or donate them. They're not all just base Topps commons all retail junk. There's a variety, and some are from mid-to-high end products. Big names like Jeter, Pujols, etc. though I don't really feel like sorting them by team/player, as there are a lot. All I really did was take the GU/autos out. Any other ideas?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
mrniceguy1126 said:
tonsofcommons said:
Where do you live?
Northeast PA.

Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't want to dump or donate them. They're not all just base Topps commons all retail junk. There's a variety, and some are from mid-to-high end products. Big names like Jeter, Pujols, etc. though I don't really feel like sorting them by team/player, as there are a lot. All I really did was take the GU/autos out. Any other ideas?

i know you dont want to sort but its probably going to be your best bet. a few years ago i had tons and tons of monster boxes full of cards. i went through them and pulled out all the players for the player collectors and just sent them to them for free. the rest i pulled out the stars and just donated the rest to the salvation army.

i realize your looking to make a few bucks so i would say sort out all the bigger name players and make them into large lots and sell those lots on Ebay. you should do well that way, then just donate the rest as they are pretty much worthless.

im having trouble with this now because most of my singles are all BC prospects.

DSman

Aug 8, 2008
you could also try to sell them locally using craigslist. you might get a lower price, but you don't have to pay s&h or ebay/pp fees.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
moxacaine said:
id love to hear this too. i would love to unload 1000's of base chromes, sets, ect but have no interest in shipping.

I was selling off team lots of every common I have via here and previously the BMB.

yanxyanx

Sep 13, 2008
Riverdale, NY
I always buy base cards of stars. If you have a few thousand, it is definitely worth shipping and sorting. PM Me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Joe

Members online

Latest posts