Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Year 2 of FCB Fantasy Football League LEAGUE FILLED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Edit: League filled. Thanks to all.

It's that time of year again. FCB Fantasy Football time. Last year was a great time. Hope this year is just as good. ESPN League. 10 team league again. 14 Week Season. Top 4 Teams advance to Single Elimination Championship Bracket in weeks 15 and 16. $25-$35 item as an entry fee. Winner take all. Live draft at 9:00 est on Sunday September 6th. Let me know who wants in and please PM me with your email address and I will shoot you over an invite for the league.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Year 2 of FCB Fantasy Football League 5 SPOTS OPEN

I'm in. Pm on its way

topprospectalert said:
It's that time of year again. FCB Fantasy Football time. Last year was a great time. Hope this year is just as good. ESPN League. 10 team league again. 14 Week Season. Top 4 Teams advance to Single Elimination Championship Bracket in weeks 15 and 16. $25-$35 item as an entry fee. Winner take all. Live draft at 9:00 est on Sunday September 6th. Let me know who wants in and please PM me with your email address and I will shoot you over an invite for the league.