Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most fun/best break; want your opinions

What case break would be a nice mix of hits, value and fun?

• 2008 UD Heroes 10-Box case

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2006 BDPP 10-Box case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I'd most likely be buying from Atlanta or when Blowout has a weekend special.

I'm looking for a nice mix of hits of decent players. The possibility of a few BIG hits would be nice too.

Right now, I'm leaning toward the Exquisite b/c there are good players in there (Braun and Gallardo PC pulls would be sweet) and I've always wanted to break a higher-end product.

Thoughts.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
I'd go with 08 Baseball Heroes. Gunna try a case of my own in a little while. I've seen some nice cases broken of it. Lots of nice case hits, with a mixture of Current Stars and HOF.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I like 2006 bowman draft, but i'm biased.

If you want high end, go for the exquisite- there's some good stuff in there, but it's a quick break.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Well, I refuse to bust UD, so my obvious choice would be Draft. But, I've always liked the Heroes stuff, and had contemplated a case of that...but can't bring myself to support UD.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Exquisite should provide the most "fun" potential with the fewest amount of cards and to me, that's important even though it sounds ridiculous.

The last thing you need are 2 800 ct boxes full of cards you'll never be able to get rid of for anything more than shipping.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
UD Heroes offers a plethora of hits from a majority of players from today and the past. Considering Robin Yount has some decent hits in there, I would go with that (unless you have them all).

The case I did on here for the player collectors, prospectorgems got two Prince Fielder autos. One was extremely low #'d and the other came with a sick-looking patch.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Exquisite should provide the most "fun" potential with the fewest amount of cards and to me, that's important even though it sounds ridiculous.

The last thing you need are 2 800 ct boxes full of cards you'll never be able to get rid of for anything more than shipping.

This makes a lot of sense to me, since I feel this way; even about Bowman products which sort of keep giving.

I really like Heroes and there is a lot of good stuff there. The problem is, there don't seem to be a lot of $100+ cards coming out of that product. So, while I might get a few PC hits and a lot of other stuff, there isn't that potential for a BAM!, big card. Exquisite has that, but also has the chance for some PC pulls.

Thanks guys. I'd still like some more votes/opinions.

Members online