Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~ The Morning Thread ~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning all. Not sure if it's going to rain or what, but am going to have to work anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter. What's everyone up to today?

Art

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Art!

Indy it wasn't me! Lol.

Took Whitney to work this morning, I am off for the day! Time to work around the house and get the laundry done, maybe! Hoping to workout later this afternoon.

I think the interview went really well yesterday. She was going for an internship with the events coordinater at the Eiteljorg Museum in Indianapolis.

I just need the energy to get back out of bed again. I am still feeling pretty tired.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
darrend505 said:
Took care of that! Thanks forf catching that. Still not awake yet. LOL!

Lol, glad you saw the sarcasm, but I know the other regulars would be all over that, lol. Have a great day, as I'm out the door in a few minutes.

Art

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
darrend505 said:
Took care of that! Thanks forf catching that. Still not awake yet. LOL!

Lol, glad you saw the sarcasm, but I know the other regulars would be all over that, lol. Have a great day, as I'm out the door in a few minutes.

Art

You too Art!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Day started out pretty early, just trying to figure out how to spend the day off!

Morning Pharis, MA!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

the Red Sox took the Wild Card lead back after they beat the Jays 10-9 and the Rangers lost to the Twins. Bay hit his 26th hr and Ortiz hit his 18th. Buchholz goes tonight against Halladay.

the Pirates beat the Brewers for the 2nd straight game and Ross Ohlendorf improved to 11-8.

4 more days of work and then I am on vacation until next Saturday :cool: .

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys. Little guy wasnt allowing for me to start the MT today. I knew I had Art waiting in the wings though...Thanks bud

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hey Steve, to answer your PM; It is a 77, less than 100 made with its options and yes I have done most of the work myself. When I was in NC these guys that build race cars built my engine one winter when they were bored :cool:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone!
Been at work since 6:45 AM. Caught up on the important paperwork and getting ready to go to a day long training session on group counseling.

DANNY

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
Hey Steve, to answer your PM; It is a 77, less than 100 made with its options and yes I have done most of the work myself. When I was in NC these guys that build race cars built my engine one winter when they were bored :cool:

Very cool....hopefully someday I'll get one.

Members online