Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wilmer Flores Bowman Autos Have Shipped!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey Yo! As we all know the Wilmer Flores Autos were signed recently. Well, the first batch of mine have shipped :D Only 5 of them show shipped from Topps (3 Blue Ref & 2 Base) So hopefully in the next 3-4 weeks they will show up. Now if the other 25 would get shipped I would be a really happy camper. Just thought I would share the good news. Rob

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
My Flores states that it shipped also:

Redeemed Card: Wilmer Flores Prospect Autograph
BDPP111
Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects
Baseball

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Same here, mine that I redeemed in December marked as shipped but the ones I submitted in April and June not shipped- I hope they had him sign enough of these cards

Then again, this is Topps and I am still waiting on my Jesus Montero Auto from the second wave of shipments. took two months for me to get 2 Andrew Lambo base redemptions returned

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
Nice,

I got 1 base and 1 blue shipped
I also have 2 base and 1 Gold in pending though

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
ballerskrip said:
All pending for me still.....

Me too. I redeemed three in Feb. Seems like if you redeemed earlier, you are first in line (which is the way it should be).

5 of my 7 were redeemed in December, which would make me think I would be seeing them shippd out soon.

skrip

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
What is odd is that my 3 Blue Ref's were redeemed after many of the others I have (by months actually) and they shipped first. So of course there seems to be no rhyme or reason to this. Either way I am happy to hear this. When I have all 30 in hand I will be even happier.

On a side note hopefully the Jesus Montero Sterling Autos will be fulfilled soon as well.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
With these cards "available" in the next couple of weeks does that mean that 2008 BDP would be a much better investment. If so, How much will wax increase knowing redemptions will be fulfilled?

gomatt

Oct 1, 2008
So, what can we expect these to sell for? Any guesses? There is obviously going to be a ton of these up on Ebay in the coming weeks...

Members online