Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

90's Pacific Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VizquelCollector.com

Jul 31, 2009
Does anyone have a strong collection of Pacific cards from the 90's? I'm only missing one Pacific card for my Charles Nagy collection.

1998 Pacific Paramount Platinum Blue #39 Charles Nagy

I'd trade you a nice patch card, auto, low numbered, etc. for it! Or if you're into Pacific cards from that era, I've got a bunch of those as well.

Thanks a lot for taking a look to see if you've got it!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Did Nagy have a 1998 Pacific Online Winners card? That and a 1999 Aurora Red Retail are the only 2 cards I am missing for a complete Mark Grace run of Pacific cards. If you have a Winners card, I'd love to see a scan of it!

Good luck on your quest. Platinum blues are tough.
98PACIFICPARAMOUNTBLUE.jpg

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
gracecollector said:
Did Nagy have a 1998 Pacific Online Winners card? That and a 1999 Aurora Red Retail are the only 2 cards I am missing for a complete Mark Grace run of Pacific cards. If you have a Winners card, I'd love to see a scan of it!

I guess I should have bought a John Valentin and Tim Naehring for $8 each when I had the chance eh?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Rudzud said:
gracecollector said:

I guess I should have bought a John Valentin and Tim Naehring for $8 each when I had the chance eh?

If they were Online Winner cards, I'd gladly give $8 for a common. Lot of player collectors don't even believe they exist, since they've never seen them, but they do.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
gracecollector said:
Rudzud said:
gracecollector said:

If they were Online Winner cards, I'd gladly give $8 for a common. Lot of player collectors don't even believe they exist, since they've never seen them, but they do.

Dangit.

sigh

Members online

Latest posts