Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top HS Position Players '10 Draft

Top HS Position Players '10 Draft

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
Lets do this for position players as well. Not a great showing at AFLAC for hitters, but if you've been following there are some interesting guys nonetheless.
If "Other" explain who and why.

-Note: Harper not included because he will be considered a College Draftee by the time June rolls around.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
Voted: Other

Tony Wolters

Marcus Littlewood, Matt Lipka, and Michael Lorenzen will all put themselves near the top of the HS hitters list as well.

I believe that Wolters will grow into his frame, maybe add a little height in a year.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Went with Austin Wilson. Castellanos looks like he may end up being the best pure hitter, also really like Trey Griffin's overall potential. Brian Ragira is also very interesting. Would like to see more of Kris Bryant.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I have a hard time calling Yordy Cabrera a "HS prospect", since he will be 20 y/o by the time of the 2010 draft.

Sure, he can mash, but really at a college age over the rest of the class.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Brett Keith said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
M.Givens will be a college hitter by this time correct?

Givens ended up signing, for $800K I believe.

Crap, I meant Purke (I dunno what I was thinking) :oops:

(And I realize this question should now be listed with the pitcher's) ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts