Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who Has A Brighter MLB Future?

Who Has A Brighter MLB Future?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
This should make for at least a few interesting responses.

I am tempted to say Cahill, but I will stick with Laporta as I think his bat translates into 35 - 100. Price is a good bet for stardom, but he could also fall into a closer's role and have some Joba-like role responsibilities.

It's a tough call on any over the others. Let's hear what you got.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I don't think you can go wrong between Price or Wieters, but I had to vote for Wieters...I think he will be the best offensive C we have ever seen...whether or not he stays at C will be seen, but to me he has the brightest

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Being a closer can still be a bright future. Actually, thinking of closers I wonder when we will see guys specifically look to be closers. Basically, up till now it's been a last resort for guys with one dominate pitch. With the way teams treat starters these days RPs are waaay more important than they once were. It's almost gotten to the point where they pitch almost half the game many times. Just look at which innings most of the scoring takes place. It's all from the 6th on.

That said, I voted for Wieters. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts