Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT: Shipping to Japan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I accidently left the "Japan" box checked on an auction and the winning bidder was indeed from Japan. In the auction, I only listed S/H as $4 (it's a big lot of inserts). eBay shipping calculator says USPS 1st Class shipping will be $10.70-something.

Is that right?

Is it that crazy expensive to ship to Japan?

Thanks.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Seems high to me. I skip paypal for international shipping and just go to the Post Office and let them figure it out. You have to go there anyways b/c of the customs form. A reg. bubble mailer and one card is around 1.50

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
jeff--yes, I'd like tracking, but if it's too expensive, I'll risk it.

The problem is that it's a lot of about 40 insert cards i was able to dump. They will have to go into some sort of package (probably a bubble mailer).

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
hive17 said:

The problem is that it's a lot of about 40 insert cards i was able to dump. They will have to go into some sort of package (probably a bubble mailer).
about how much will it weigh

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
jeff550 said:
hive17 said:

about how much will it weigh

IDK, I'd guess 4-5 oz. The eBay calculator only lets you choose from options of <1 .lb

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I think I got it figured out on the USPS site. Looks to be around $6.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
it would be 4.60 via usps first class mail int. if you want tracking the cheapes way would be 16.10 via usps

Members online

Latest posts