Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alright fantasy gurus.... rank my team.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
Chris Berman's Peephole

QB - D. McNabb

RB - M. Jones-Drew

WR - C. Johnson

WR - V. Jackson

TE - J. Carlson

WR/RB/TE Flex - R. Brown

K - K. Brown

Defense - Bears

Bench
E. Manning
R. Bush
F. Jones
E. Royal
P. Harvin
M. Clayton
Dolphins

$50 buy in. 12 Team league, and I had the 9th pick. Snake order draft. Head to head scoring. 3 Divisions, with top two teams in each going to the playoffs, with bye for top two records.

Scoring Categories
Passing
2 extra points when total Passing Completions is greater than or equal to 25
1 point for every 20 Passing Yards
1 extra point when total Passing Yards is greater than or equal to 300
2 points for every Two-Point Conversion Passing
4 points for every Passing TD
4 extra points for every Passing TD of 80 or more yards
2 extra points for every Passing TD between 40 and 79 yards (inclusive)
-2 points for every Interception

Rushing
2 extra points when total Rushing attempts is greater than or equal to 30
1 point for every 10 Rushing Yards
1 extra point when total Rushing Yards is greater than or equal to 150
2 points for every Two-Point Conversion Rushing
6 points for every Rushing TD
4 extra points for every Rushing TD of 80 or more yards
2 extra points for every Rushing TD between 40 and 79 yards (inclusive)

Receiving
2 extra points when total Catches is greater than or equal to 9
1 point for every 10 Receiving Yards
1 extra point when total Receiving Yards is greater than or equal to 150
2 points for every Two-Point Conversion Receiving
6 points for every Receiving TD
4 extra points for every Receiving TD of 80 or more yards
2 extra points for every Receiving TD between 40 and 79 yards (inclusive)

Kicking
3 points for every FG Made
3 extra points for every FG of 50 or more yards
1 extra point for every FG between 40 and 49 yards (inclusive)
1 point for every XP

Returning
6 points for every Kick Return TD
6 points for every Punt Return TD

Other
-1 point for every Fumble
-1 point for every Fumble Lost

Defense
1 point for every Solo Tackle (QB, RB, WR, TE, K only)
2 points for every Interception
2 points for every Sack
2 points for every Fumble Forced
1 point for every Fumble Recovered
4 points for every Safety
6 points for every Defensive TD
4 extra points for every Defensive TD of 80 or more yards
2 extra points for every Defensive TD between 40 and 79 yards (inclusive)
10 extra points when total Points Allowed is exactly 0

I figure Harvin was a stretch, but Harvin and Bush have the return option.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
12 team, you had the 9th pick and got Jones-Drew, McNabb, Ronnie Brown and P. Manning? Why can't I ever wind up in leagues like that :shock: Clearly 11 not so bright fantasy players.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Is there only one RB slot or did you forget to list one?

Getting MJD at 9th is a GREAT pick. Decent team, nice snag with Harvin ;)

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
cartersprings said:
Is there only one RB slot or did you forget to list one?

Getting MJD at 9th is a GREAT pick. Decent team, nice snag with Harvin ;)

Nope.

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF, 7 bench

If all goes according to plan, and I get the rate waiver claims, this could be an amazing.

Vincesanity

Feb 14, 2009
Temple TX
Personally I hate your WR's, I would try and upgrade but just my opinion, everything else looks really solid, really like Carlson at the TE

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
C. Johnson - Did you mean Calvin or did you happen to mispell and mean C. Ochocinco? :lol:

It looks like you've got a pretty solid team there.

Aug 29, 2008
Card Magnet said:
C. Johnson - Did you mean Calvin or did you happen to mispell and mean C. Ochocinco? :lol:

It looks like you've got a pretty solid team there.

Just what I was thinking. I'd be interested to see some of the other teams. With only 1 RB, 2WR and 1Flex it looks like there is LOTS of talent to go around. If C.Johnson is Calvin, and I assume it is, then I'd say your team is pretty decent, if its Chad then its more middle of the road.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
decent team

I HATE Ronnie Brown. Take out his game against the patriots last year and he didn't do much. I think you started great with MJD and Megatron, but after that nothing stands out.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Calvin Johnson - Det

I appreciate the feedback I have received so far.

I took Brown, because of the contract year(and Vincent Jackson for that matter), and the Wildcat since the passing points are eligible for ALL players, not just QBs.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
baseballguy350 said:
Calvin Johnson - Det

I appreciate the feedback I have received so far.

I took Brown, because of the contract year(and Vincent Jackson for that matter), and the Wildcat, and the passing points which are eligible for ALL players, not just QBs.

I could be wrong on Brown, but I think drafting for contract years in fantasy is overrated. Also, the wildcat shouldn't play any part in why you draft brown. The guy had 40 yards passing (and not in the game game, so most likely that's not a point in most leagues) and one passing TD. That one passing TD and 19 of those yards came in the Pats game. He had 4 of his 10 TD's in that game, half his passing yards, and his only passing TD. The guy only averaged 57.2 ypg and had 10 TD including that monster game. I'd just see how much value he has on the trade market if I were you.

Which RB's were drafted shortly after Brown?

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Here are the first 5 rounds...

15 Hrs Preseason '09 Da Bears Drafted Carson Palmer QB CIN (60th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Yo Momma Drafted Kevin Smith RB DET (59th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 OJ's Thrift Store Drafted Braylon Edwards WR CLE (58th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Chris Berman's Peephole Drafted Reggie Bush RB NO (57th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Abdominal Snowmen Drafted Chris Cooley TE WAS (56th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Umass Flag Football Drafted Roy Williams WR DAL (55th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 False Blackbears Drafted Santonio Holmes WR PIT (54th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Eckersley's Cheeseburgers Drafted Matt Ryan QB ATL (53rd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 rocky ate my salad Drafted Dallas Clark TE IND (52nd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Who Likes Boobs Anyway? Drafted Anthony Gonzalez WR IND (51st overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 one man wolfpack Drafted Greg Olsen TE CHI (50th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Ronnie Brown Noise Drafted Tony Gonzalez TE ATL (49th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Ronnie Brown Noise Drafted Joseph Addai RB IND (48th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 one man wolfpack Drafted Ryan Grant RB GB (47th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Who Likes Boobs Anyway? Drafted Thomas Jones RB NYJ (46th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 rocky ate my salad Drafted DeSean Jackson WR PHI (45th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Eckersley's Cheeseburgers Drafted Jason Witten TE DAL (44th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 False Blackbears Drafted Pierre Thomas RB NO (43rd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Umass Flag Football Drafted Brandon Marshall WR DEN (42nd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Abdominal Snowmen Drafted Marques Colston WR NO (41st overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Chris Berman's Peephole Drafted Donovan McNabb QB PHI (40th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 OJ's Thrift Store Drafted Marshawn Lynch RB BUF (39th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Yo Momma Drafted Dwayne Bowe WR KC (38th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Da Bears Drafted Lee Evans WR BUF (37th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Da Bears Drafted T. J. Houshmandzadeh WR SEA (36th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Yo Momma Drafted Tony Romo QB DAL (35th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 OJ's Thrift Store Drafted Antonio Gates TE SD (34th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Chris Berman's Peephole Drafted Ronnie Brown RB MIA (33rd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Abdominal Snowmen Drafted Terrell Owens WR BUF (32nd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Umass Flag Football Drafted Steven Jackson RB STL (31st overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 False Blackbears Drafted Wes Welker WR NE (30th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Eckersley's Cheeseburgers Drafted Steve Smith WR CAR (29th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 rocky ate my salad Drafted Roddy White WR ATL (28th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Who Likes Boobs Anyway? Drafted Darren McFadden RB OAK (27th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 one man wolfpack Drafted Reggie Wayne WR IND (26th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Ronnie Brown Noise Drafted Anquan Boldin WR ARI (25th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Ronnie Brown Noise Drafted Aaron Rodgers QB GB (24th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 one man wolfpack Drafted Philip Rivers QB SD (23rd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Who Likes Boobs Anyway? Drafted Greg Jennings WR GB (22nd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 rocky ate my salad Drafted Steve Slaton RB HOU (21st overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Eckersley's Cheeseburgers Drafted Brandon Jacobs RB NYG (20th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 False Blackbears Drafted Marion Barber RB DAL (19th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Umass Flag Football Drafted Chris Johnson RB TEN (18th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Abdominal Snowmen Drafted Kurt Warner QB ARI (17th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Chris Berman's Peephole Drafted Calvin Johnson WR DET (16th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 OJ's Thrift Store Drafted Peyton Manning QB IND (15th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Yo Momma Drafted Andre Johnson WR HOU (14th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Da Bears Drafted Frank Gore RB SF (13th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Da Bears Drafted Clinton Portis RB WAS (12th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Yo Momma Drafted Brian Westbrook RB PHI (11th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 OJ's Thrift Store Drafted Randy Moss WR NE (10th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Chris Berman's Peephole Drafted Maurice Jones-Drew RB JAC (9th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Abdominal Snowmen Drafted Matt Forte RB CHI (8th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Umass Flag Football Drafted Drew Brees QB NO (7th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 False Blackbears Drafted Larry Fitzgerald WR ARI (6th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Eckersley's Cheeseburgers Drafted DeAngelo Williams RB CAR (5th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 rocky ate my salad Drafted Michael Turner RB ATL (4th overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 Who Likes Boobs Anyway? Drafted Tom Brady QB NE (3rd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 one man wolfpack Drafted LaDainian Tomlinson RB SD (2nd overall)
15 Hrs Preseason '09 The Ronnie Brown Noise Drafted Adrian Peterson RB MIN (1st overall)

Members online