Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Since I got ripped off...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Does anyone else know how to/ are able to print Allen Ginter custom minis on card stock? I'm looking to get the card in my sig made. (10 of them).

I gave $25 to DaKid13 for his efforts AND an additional $7 just for priority mail. He said he had them all packed up and would send them on the 11th. (9 days ago) Still have not gotten them and priority mail does not take 9 days. It doesn't help that he won't respond to PM's either. Will be filing the claim later today.

I was REALLY looking forward to these. Figures... ::facepalm::

Anyone else able to do this? Yes, I will pay you. Just please don't attempt to rip me off.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Brain sorry to hear about the cards. As for the 9 day priority this has happened to me twice now
I sent out something Priority Mail on the 10 (aug) and it was delivered on the 18th. And I was to receive
some thing in via priority mail and the tracking still says en route and that was July 28th So the post office sucks right now.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
I wish I could blame it on a currently slow PO system. As of this morning, still no cards, nor any contact from him. I filed the claim this morning.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Snyper said:
I wish I could blame it on a currently slow PO system. As of this morning, still no cards, nor any contact from him. I filed the claim this morning.
I've not had any luck thus far in contacting him either.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Snyper said:
Interesting.. It shows that he (DaKid) just read my message(s).

No response.
I would not be surprised, since you can have the "you receieved new PM e-mailed to you.
I know the guy in my sign has read everyone I sent him and he even responded to a few of them

But that was not good enough for me.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
He read my message and was on FCB yesterday and today. Does he not realize we can check the last time(s) he has visited the site?

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Snyper said:
He read my message and was on FCB yesterday and today. Does he not realize we can check the last time(s) he has visited the site?
Or that he's opened your PM's...If I knew how to do I'd do for free, but I don't, contact 200lbhockeyplayer I think he he makes customs like yours.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
aw00d05 said:
Snyper said:
Or that he's opened your PM's...If I knew how to do I'd do for free, but I don't, contact 200lbhockeyplayer I think he he makes customs like yours.

Good idea, thanks man.

Thanks for everything "dakid"! I hope your sorry ass gets banned.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I would be able to do it for you if 200lb isn't able to.

I'm afraid of guys with guns who can see me from a far distance too, so I think I'm a safe bet ;)

I assume you would want them cut as well, not just the full sheet?

Members online

No members online now.