Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nets vs Suns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Looking foward to this one tonight. Lets see how Harris does against Nash tonight. Call me crazy ,but I think Nets are going to be a playoff team.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Devin Harris 21pts 3ast 3reb at the half. Nash is killing 3's tonight though.

Legit Investments

Sep 1, 2008
Michigan
U got me on the devin bandwagon. I'm a big mavs fan and have always noticed he was quick but never knew he could take over. Really disling the kidd for devin trade

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
Harris 47/6/8...Paul who? Deron who?
I believe it's Chris "I can average a 20pt. and 11+ast. double-double season" Paul.
D-Will doesn't even have 10 ppg this season, but he also averages over 11 assists per game. I don't have any D-Will rc's, so I don't care to defend him. :lol:

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
AKA Coastal said:
41/6/8 and still time on the clock. Nets are looking real good as of late.
So are the Blazers as of late 12-6 :shock:
It isn't a matter of "how?", but it was a matter of "when?". On the "old board", people were jumping on the Blazers bandwagon after the 07 draft. If you think about it, they do have good players.
Brandon Roy rules: 20+ppg
LaMarcus Aldrige isn't bad: 15+ppg 6+rebounds/game
Greg Oden has been doing all right as of late. (Think how much better he and the team would be if he never got hurt...)
Steve Blake is a decent PG and can average 10ppg.
The other forward spot is split between a few guys, and the Summer League MVP, who is a rookie, is on the bench.

Members online

Latest posts