Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WH: 2009 Topps Unique

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I just threw up a bit on my work computer......once I clean up I am going to ask 2 questions...

1) Will these be 1 card packs or packed out like sterling???

2) Will the price not be like $500+ a pack???

WOW

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Upload away......this is obviously something not coming out anytime soon, but I would love to know pricing and release date so I can save.....er perhaps rob a bank...

TK

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
frankly, i'm not impressed by the design...also, the chipper is just a rip off of their career best patches

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Halonut said:
frankly, i'm not impressed by the design...also, the chipper is just a rip off of their career best patches

I actually like the design. It's crisp and simple. You don't always need to fill every bit of white space. I do understand why people wouldn't like it though.

I agree on the chipper patch card though.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
I don't have the product details yet but from what I read somewhere this will not be a super high-end product. It was brought up at the Hawaii Trade Conference earlier this year.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
Halonut said:

I actually like the design. It's crisp and simple. You don't always need to fill every bit of white space. I do understand why people wouldn't like it though.

I agree on the chipper patch card though.

believe me, i love simplicity in terms of design. i just don't see the need for the god awful wave behind the player and swatch.

Members online