Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

THE FINAL: Player Collection Contest

What collection is "better"?

• EricChavezCollector3 (Eric Chavez)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
This is the final round, lasting three days. I'll be out of town and without internet for the next nine or ten days, so I'm posting this as a three day poll. If for some reason this is tied after the close, I'd appreciate someone posting a one day tiebreaker with posted votes (i.e. no poll). Also, please bump this thread periodically so that more people see it and have a chance to vote.

Senior bracket

PLEASE REVIEW BOTH COLLECTIONS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED IN PREVIOUS ROUNDS.

EricChavezCollector3: Eric Chavez
vs.
Thumpersports: Troy Glaus

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I voted for EricChavezCollector3

6/6

wow tough decision between the 2

LWMM

Feb 21, 2009
i43770 said:
LWMM said:

Both collections look great.

Shouldn't there have been a match up between Thumpersports and gracecollector to see who faces EricChavezCollector3?

If gracecollector won out the loser's bracket, he would have just faced EricChavezCollector3 again in the final. Having a semi final matchup also be a final matchup would just be redundant. (It worked the same way in the Jr. bracket.) In an elimination tournament for something like chess it would make sense to include that extra round, as two players could yield entirely different results facing each other on consecutive days. Here, however, there is nothing to suppose that participants would have markedly different collections just days after facing each other, and nothing to suppose that people would vote any differently.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
I guess a tie isn't allowed, huh? :)

Very tough choice, but I'll go with EricChavezCollector3.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
A couple more, I am very surprised that for how many times the two players have been featured together they do not have a dual autograph.

2003FleBoxPat.jpg2005FleAut7a.jpg2005FleAutDualPatch.jpg

2004SpGJer8.jpg2004SweetSpot.jpg2007UltJer8.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts