Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some info on an Allen and Ginter card.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

I am a little confused on this card that I have of Alex Rodriguez. Its one of the small tobacco sized cards and on the back of it it has a picture of some old dude with a hat on and I was wondering if this was one of the super rare bazooka mini's. If anyone can help me out with this card it would be a great help for me.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Prospectmaster said:
I am a little confused on this card that I have of Alex Rodriguez. Its one of the small tobacco sized cards and on the back of it it has a picture of some old dude with a hat on and I was wondering if this was one of the super rare bazooka mini's. If anyone can help me out with this card it would be a great help for me.

It could be one of two things.
1.An Allen and Ginter back which features the image you are talking about.
2.A Bazooka back.The Bazooka backs have the same image but are hand numbered /25.

A_Pharis

Prospectmaster said:

If the back is red and hand-numbered to 25: Bazooka Back
If the back is blue and not hand-numbered: Allen & Ginter Back

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
Prospectmaster said:

If the back is red and hand-numbered to 25: Bazooka Back
If the back is blue and not hand-numbered: Allen & Ginter Back

Thanks.Forgot to mention the color difference.I only have like two bazooka backs so I haven't seen one in a while to remember the color difference.

Latest posts