Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to an Indy Indians AAA game soon.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
i meant jose tabata from the pirates AAA team.. they are called the indians right?

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
From Indy, Tabata and Brad Lincoln would be the two most prominent players. Jeff Clement and Neil Walker were also both top prospects at one point. There are a few guys at Indy that I need for my Pirates collection, so if you might be interested in trading them, shoot me a pm.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Neil walker
Daniel mccutchen
brian bixler

I watched them play the mets affiliate, the most pathetic team I have ever seen, no players with 10 homeruns, and one hitter over .250...

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
ballerskrip said:
Neil walker
Daniel mccutchen
brian bixler

I watched them play the mets affiliate, the most pathetic team I have ever seen, no players with 10 homeruns, and one hitter over .250...

Clearly you've never watched their major league counterpart then. The Pirates have added a lot of talent to the system over the past year. Unfortunately, almost all of it is currently in A ball or lower.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I am going to go to an Indianapolis Indians game soon. They are a Pirates affiliate.

Wondering if there was anyone worth maybe getting an autograph of on the roster. Have heard of a few of the guys before.

http://indianapolis.indians.milb.com/mi ... e&sid=t484

Glad this got posted, I am going to the game tomorrow. I will probably try to get Tabata, Neil Walker, Juan Francisco, Chris Valaika, and Phil Dumatrait (to finish off a dual Topps RC already signed by Adam Wainwright)

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I am going to Indianapolis to visit my sister for the 1st time since I was 13, and she said she got tickets to 2 games and asked if I wanted to go, and said sure. And looked up the rosters. Not sure exactly which games. But I am going to be in Indy from the 2nd to the 7th.

Members online

Latest posts