Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What's up with Moustakas and Hosmer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
They both have been out of the lineup for yesterday and now tonight's game...anyone have any insights?!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
They are Royals prospects. We should all know from Alex Gordon alone that it's never meant to be with Royals prospects that are supposed to be good players.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
They are Royals prospects. We should all know from Alex Gordon alone that it's never meant to be with Royals prospects that are supposed to be good players.

Yeah I mean, because Billy Butler is a scrub too. How can you base a system off of one guy? That would be liking saying the NFL is full of dog fighters based off of one guy Michael Vick.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
arod305 said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:

Yeah I mean, because Billy Butler is a scrub too. How can you base a system off of one guy? That would be liking saying the NFL is full of dog fighters based off of one guy Michael Vick.

Yeah because I was serious.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
Probably a scheduled day off for both.
Have you.....always....been a...um.....slow reader? (Please note that I am not referring to only this post of yours...)

This is now two days off in a row.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
scotty21690 said:
jbone17 said:
Have you.....always....been a...um.....slow reader? (Please note that I am not referring to only this post of yours...)

Now, now dude easy. No need to insult me lol. I have worked all day and I am tired. Maybe they have back to back nights off? Did you ever think of that? Have you always been a slow thinker?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
scotty21690 said:
jbone17 said:

Now, now dude easy. No need to insult me lol. I have worked all day and I am tired. Maybe they have back to back nights off? Did you ever think of that? Have you always been a slow thinker?
No, now that's silly.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
scotty21690 said:
jbone17 said:
scotty21690 said:
jbone17 said:

No, now that's silly.

:lol: I figured you would say that.

Members online

Latest posts