Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1986 mcdonalds???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I know there a few different colors of the 1986 mcdonalds football scratch off cards and certain colors are more rare than others. What are the differences beween the colors(rarity, print runs etc.)?
Thanks

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
There were four colors.

Gold Black Green and blue.

As for the print runs, I never found any information on it. I have the blue Jerry Rice rc but I never picked up on any of them.

I think they all had the same print run. Mcdonald's released a set with a colored tab each week for four weeks. It is a very neat set but can be had very cheap.

One neat thing about the set is there was a player named John ayers in the 49ers set. I happen to meet his Niece or daughter or something in Lubbock when she was dating my best friend. I ended up getting a set and giving it to her and she says she has never seen a card of her dad/uncle before and was in tears...I thought it was neat.

Most of the team sets can be had for $5-$10 shipped.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Nice... You might want to hold onto that BLUE Rice, I'm sure it's a PC card anyway. I was doing some research. Each week a different color came out. The blue came out the first week and is generally considered the best with one exception, the black falcons set. A blue Rice is actually very, very hard to find and one of the best cards in the set. I'm not sure if your Rice is gradeable but a high grade(9 or 10) Blue Rice is extemely rare and very hard to find. Hold on to that Rice.

rexvos

Aug 24, 2008
1986 McDonalds is a very underrated set. It also boasts the only card produced of one of my favorite players as a kid

Frank Wattlet.

fwattlet85mcpsa9.jpg

The set also boasts Randall Cunningham's 1st card, even though it is not considered a rookie.

Members online