Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Storm vs. Jethawks 8/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Just got back from a trip up to see the Lake Elsinore Storm play the Lancaster Jethawks. Lots of fun. We had tickets in the 2nd row on the 3rd base side. Got 14 autographs, including 2 from the visiting team's Koby Clemens (HR away from a cycle). I didn't really have cards for most of the guys, but for the guys I did have I got pretty much all of them:

Craig Italiano
James Darnell (hit a HR later in the game and they passed around a bucket for people to put a little money in for him... I added a buck and he ended up with $240)
Danny Payne
Beamer Weems
Julian Alvarez
Bradley Chalk
Luis Martinez

The better prospects were already called up, but I was still very happy to get 14 autographs at a single game. Plus, a player threw me a game used California League ball as he was running in after catching the 3rd out in center field! Very cool, that was my first game ball. Nick Schmidt didn't sign before the game because he was starting--very understandable. He had a come-backer hit him on his pitching arm/hand and after that his location was off. He was taken out of the game early (less than 3 innings I think).

Fun times--just a pain to drive an hour up from San Diego.

Anthony

PS--Jethawks won.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
Update:

I got the ball I got at the Storm game on Thursday signed by Kyle Blanks after the Padres game last night. He signed on the side panel because I didn't ask for the sweet spot, but it's still very cool--a game used ball signed by Kyle Blanks.

Members online