Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

McFarlane announces Super Chase Lemieux figure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
McFarlane announced yesterday that a Super Chase Mario Lemieux figure will be included in the upcoming October release of NHL Legends Series 8. the figure will feature Lemieux in his 1984-85 Penguins yellow rookie jersey. the figures will be limited to 100 in honor of his 100 pt season and will be packed out in assorted case packs only.

Chase...
mario.jpg

Regular (which I have pre-ordered :D )...

mario1.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Tim I would love to own one of the Chase figures but I would imagine they will go for big bucks on eBay when they surface.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
Bilko I would say around $250-300.

It could be. It will be interesting to see how a Hockey super chase will do (Im a big fan and collector of McFarlanes). The Babe Ruth /3 sold for what? I think $16K? A Barry Sanders /20 recently ended for $6900!! I cant wait for the Marc Andre Fleury though that comes out this winter :D, i hope they make a 3rd jersey variant of MAF!!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that's true I forgot about the Ruth and Sanders but the major difference is there are 100 pieces of the Lemieux.

I ordered my Fleury when they were first announced and I can't wait either.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
mstng99tim said:
Yeah, I'll be hitting up all the toy stores near me looking for one, but I doubt I'll actually find one.

If they are just put in boxes like the others you won't see any of them, the store employees will find them and get them. :(

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
McFarlane has also added a regular Chase figure of Lemieux to the NHL Vintage 8 release. it features Lemieux in his home white jersey...

mcfarlaneonline_2069_218532535

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I will be happy to get my regular version this week in the mail.

here is another one...

[ebay:3lmiv3xj]200395672380[/ebay:3lmiv3xj]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts