Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Man, am I pumped for this series starting tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
About to go buy some pork chops and apples for the grill, a case of cheap domestic beer, and a bottle of vodka (a shot helps aid digestion).

Friends are coming over. Some are fans, some aren't. All will have to listen to the radio in the backyard as the Rockies play the Giants.

Cook vs. Sanchez. Should be good.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
Are you gonna have the game on inside on a TV?

It should be fun, real fun! Hopefully extra-innings gives me the Rockies announcers today, it usually does.

If we win and the Dodgers lose, is it down to 2.5 games?

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
angelsrockies4ever said:

It should be fun, real fun! Hopefully extra-innings gives me the Rockies announcers today, it usually does.

I may, but the radio should suffice. The TV could come into play on interesting calls.

Indeed on the possible 2.5 games back. That's pretty crazy, no?

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
Mighty Bombjack said:
angelsrockies4ever said:

I may, but the radio should suffice. The TV could come into play on interesting calls.

Very crazy... I'm gonna have to update the sig with something involving the Rockies.

Smoney17

Aug 7, 2008
Carlos Gonzalez is unbelievable and we have arguably the best closer in baseball. I like our odds at the moment. It is especially nice that we get to avoid Cain who seems to have dominated us in the past.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
Smoney17 said:
Carlos Gonzalez is unbelievable and we have arguably the best closer in baseball. I like our odds at the moment. It is especially nice that we get to avoid Cain who seems to have dominated us in the past.
Street was a little bit shaky in that series against Washington, giving up runs in two of his three appearances.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Mighty Bombjack said:
angelsrockies4ever said:

Are you kidding me. I ran cable ot the outside of my house. (funny you run it inside first) :lol:
and now we can watch the big screen in the back yard. yes we carry the 52 inch (48 pound) flat panel
1080 dpi Hd out to the back yard LOL NO more radio for us. Oh yeah we used to just watch it thru the windows
before since the tv was on the other wall. :lol:

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
[quote="Mighty Bombjack":108c5qfs]
angelsrockies4ever said:

Are you kidding me. I ran cable ot the outside of my house. (funny you run it inside first) :lol:
and now we can watch the big screen in the back yard. yes we carry the 52 inch (48 pound) flat panel
1080 dpi Hd out to the back yard LOL NO more radio for us. Oh yeah we used to just watch it thru the windows
before since the tv was on the other wall. :lol:[/quote:108c5qfs]

Am I alone in actually enjoying baseball on the radio, often to the point of often (but certainly not always) preferring it?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Mighty Bombjack said:
[quote="Pine Tar":247okccx][quote="Mighty Bombjack":247okccx]
angelsrockies4ever said:

before since the tv was on the other wall. :lol:[/quote:247okccx]

Am I alone in actually enjoying baseball on the radio, often to the point of often (but certainly not always) preferring it?[/quote:247okccx]

No your not I listen to the radio and still watch it on tv as well and yes sometimes we just listen to it on the radio.
Sorry to confuse you.

Members online

Latest posts