Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Red Sox fan's, Michael Bowden recalled...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
from fanball:

"The Boston Globe is reporting that the Red Sox have recalled pitcher Michael Bowden from Triple-A Pawtucket. Fernando Cabrera was demoted in a corresponding move. "

Just though you guy's/gal's would like to know! :D

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
My Bowden Stash:

3 Sterling
BGS 9.5 Sterling
57 chrome
1 white
BGS 8.5 Blue Ref
BGS 9.0 Blue Ref
BGS 9.5 Blue Ref
Originals Auto
Originals Gold Auto
2 Ref
Topps Gold /2009
Topps Black /59
9 Finest Letterman Auto
BGS 9.5 Goudey Auto
2 Etopps
Xfractor
Blue ref TC auto
TC base chrome auto

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
mredsox89 said:
My Bowden Stash:

3 Sterling
BGS 9.5 Sterling
57 chrome
1 white
BGS 8.5 Blue Ref
BGS 9.0 Blue Ref
BGS 9.5 Blue Ref
Originals Auto
Originals Gold Auto
2 Ref
Topps Gold /2009
Topps Black /59
9 Finest Letterman Auto
BGS 9.5 Goudey Auto
2 Etopps
Xfractor
Blue ref TC auto
TC base chrome auto
It looks like you could use my PSA 10 BCDP Gold REF.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
coltsnsox07 said:
I just saw on ESPN the Red Sox put a claim on Billy Wagner...

I hope they pull it off. If he will *actually* pitch like he pitched last night, it'll be ANOTHER strong arm in the bullpen/

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
mredsox89 said:
My Bowden Stash:

3 Sterling
BGS 9.5 Sterling
57 chrome
1 white
BGS 8.5 Blue Ref
BGS 9.0 Blue Ref
BGS 9.5 Blue Ref
Originals Auto
Originals Gold Auto
2 Ref
Topps Gold /2009
Topps Black /59
9 Finest Letterman Auto
BGS 9.5 Goudey Auto
2 Etopps
Xfractor
Blue ref TC auto
TC base chrome auto

I'd post, but I don't want to make you mad :lol:

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
baseballguy350 said:
mredsox89 said:
My Bowden Stash:

3 Sterling
BGS 9.5 Sterling
57 chrome
1 white
BGS 8.5 Blue Ref
BGS 9.0 Blue Ref
BGS 9.5 Blue Ref
Originals Auto
Originals Gold Auto
2 Ref
Topps Gold /2009
Topps Black /59
9 Finest Letterman Auto
BGS 9.5 Goudey Auto
2 Etopps
Xfractor
Blue ref TC auto
TC base chrome auto

I'd post, but I don't want to make you mad :lol:

Haha, mine was built on a HS/freshman college budget and was basically right as I was getting into collecting prospects so its more of the little stuff. I also have a bunch of BGS 9.5 chromes that I forgot to add to the list.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
As was mine sir. Meh. Bowden sucks anyways.

How about Yahoo Fantasy Baseball listing him as the starter on 8/24....

I wouldn't put too much into that; it wouldn't make any sense to replace Buchholz/push Buchholz back a day.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
baseballguy350 said:
As was mine sir. Meh. Bowden sucks anyways.

How about Yahoo Fantasy Baseball listing him as the starter on 8/24....

I really didn't know what I was doing when i first started collecting him. I bought two 05 draft boxes off of the beckett MB on a whim. I ripped them and decided to pick two sox prospects to start prospecting. I chose Jon Egan ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: , and then had to decide between Buchholz and Bowden. They were selling for about the same prices and i picked Bowden and just bought a few chromes of Buchholz. ::facepalm:: Moved them after the no-no for massive profit, but i wonder what my collection would be like if i had chosen Buchholz instead.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Good I just picked up an 05 BCDP Blue of him for 24.99$...Hopefully he can string together some good stuff

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
baseballguy350 said:
ahill1 said:
Good I just picked up an 05 BCDP Blue of him for 24.99$...Hopefully he can string together some good stuff

:lol: Ask mredsox89 about that one. Had it sniped for $35 and said screw it last second because I have too much in the inventory. Hope the purchase works out for you!
:D

I decided that the centering wasn't great and i already have am 8.5, 9.0 and 9.5 and couldn't continue to spend that much money on him. That was a $40 card upon release in 05 and he hasn't done anything to really warrant a decrease in value, considering he was a HS prospect at the time and it was known he would spend 3+ years in the minors

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
mredsox89 said:
baseballguy350 said:
ahill1 said:

:lol: Ask mredsox89 about that one. Had it sniped for $35 and said screw it last second because I have too much in the inventory. Hope the purchase works out for you!
:D

I decided that the centering wasn't great and i already have am 8.5, 9.0 and 9.5 and couldn't continue to spend that much money on him. That was a $40 card upon release in 05 and he hasn't done anything to really warrant a decrease in value, considering he was a HS prospect at the time and it was known he would spend 3+ years in the minors

Raws actually reached $60 at one point. Sterling refracs were over $50 too. I would know, since I always buy in high, and sell low.

Members online