Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
I am new to the whole ebay selling thing, I usually am on the buying end of it. I have sold maybe 8 things, and out of that 3 cards were bought by board members (thanks moxacaine and twcjbr) But I had a question, as I would like to sell some more cards. Lets say I wanted to promote FCB, is it possible to offer free shipping to just board members and to list that in the description, or is it against the rules? Just curious. Thank you in advance for any and all help.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Put a shipping price on there but in your auction, state that you'll give free shipping to FCB members, provided they send their username in a message to you. Once you can verify their name, send an invoice with the shipping charges removed.

I would go as far as stating that they should have at least 50 posts or so, just so buyers don't register their name in hopes of saving a few dollars.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Philip J. Fry said:
Put a shipping price on there but in your auction, state that you'll give free shipping to FCB members, provided they send their username in a message to you. Once you can verify their name, send an invoice with the shipping charges removed.

I would go as far as stating that they should have at least 50 posts or so, just so buyers don't register their name in hopes of saving a few dollars.

Thanks for the help. But I wont get in trouble would I??

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Hwilensky said:
Philip J. Fry said:

Thanks for the help. But I wont get in trouble would I??

No, Ebay has proven they dont care what you charge for shipping

Latest posts