Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Eric Chavez Mailweek: 1/1, Autos, and a Patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
Things have been rather slow recently, which I'm pretty happy with. I was finally able to get a card I have been waiting for for 3 years. I bought the card 3 times in the past and each time the seller refused to send the card. The rest of the pick-ups I'm very happy with, nothing huge but some nice looking cards.

2009 UD X Game Used Jersey Cost: $1 (Can't pass up a GU for $1 w/ Free shipping)
2009UppDecXa.jpg

2009 UD Piece of History Patch /35 Cost: $5 (Missed out on a lot of copies when the set was released, glad to finally get one)
2009UDPOH8a.jpg

2009 Topps A&G Printing Plate Magenta Cost: $17 (More than I normally spend on plates but it's my first mini)
2009TopAll13a.jpg

2009 UD Icons Lettermen Autograph "H" /3 (What an awful set)
2009UDIco16a.jpg

2005 Absolute Absolutely Ink Jersey/Bat /15 Cost: $9 (I love the design!)
2005Abs15a.jpg

2006 UD Ovation Curtain Calls Autograph /25 (It is finally home!)
2006UppDecOv4a.jpg

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys

Thumpersports: I think the only reason I am winning is because of the website. It took quite a while for your blog to load. Just know that you have my vote (I know I wasn't supposed to vote but you know how I feel about your collection). In all honesty it shouldn't even be close, you should have blown me out of the water.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
EricChavezCollector3 said:
Thanks guys

Thumpersports: I think the only reason I am winning is because of the website. It took quite a while for your blog to load. Just know that you have my vote (I know I wasn't supposed to vote but you know how I feel about your collection). In all honesty it shouldn't even be close, you should have blown me out of the water.

Well, when the baby girl came, the time went. :lol: Now shes almost 2 and Ive got another coming with-in weeks now........ Id LOVE a website, Ive always been jelous of yours but even if I had the time, Im a moron with computers. Ive thought about paying someone to do it but im not sure how to go about that.

Dont give my collection to much credit, yours is just as good and judgeing by the votes, better. Ive always enjoyed looking at your collection and think its really neat are players are so similar.

Were 1-1 now and thats really how it should be. :)

-Spencer

Still, one of my top 5 cards:

2001-312.jpg

Latest posts