Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is there a way to be protected shipping to canada??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
The only option is to spend 13.00 bucks and ship registered. In your shipping options create an international shipping rate and charge 13.00 dollars, it will discourage canadian buys but it's better than getting ripped off.

itsinthegrade

Jul 30, 2009
NJ
springfieldisotopes4 said:
title says it all, im a new seller on ebay.

I was told by my postmaster that the most pieces of mail get lost going to Canada & Italy. I dont know if there is a lot of theft there but they have the highest % of mail missing.

Thumpersports

Aug 9, 2008
Calgary
itsinthegrade said:
springfieldisotopes4 said:
title says it all, im a new seller on ebay.

I was told by my postmaster that the most pieces of mail get lost going to Canada & Italy. I dont know if there is a lot of theft there but they have the highest % of mail missing.

Complete BS,for Canada. I have also heard Italy is bad though.

I buy on average 10+ cards per week. So far this year, Im missing 1. I even paid $13 for shipping, yet the seller couldnt provide a tracking number.??????????

Last year I lost 2 and one was a similiar situation.

dooly

Feb 9, 2009
I've been buying many cards since last year and i've never had mail lost coming into canada. There was one time when i didnt receive a hobby box but it seems like it got sent back to the seller for some reason. Trust us canadians with 100% feedback :D

Members online

Latest posts