Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CBS Fantasy Football League. Springfield Illinois Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajbraves25

Aug 9, 2008
Springfield, IL
I am looking for about 5 more guys to get into my football league. It will be on CBS.com. I use that site for my baseball league and I love it. So nice, quick, useful and fun. I don't have the specifics completely done yet, but it will be head to head league with standard scoring. 10 team league. The draft will be a live auction in person at Smokey Bones in Springfield, IL. There are fees and prizes will be awarded at the end of the season.

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
WR/RB
K
DEF

BN
BN
BN
BN
BN

It will be an auction style draft. All free agents after waivers would be $10. I am looking to get the auction date set and the league page up and running asap. You can reply here or PM me. I will also be at the Rt 66 show on August 30th. I will be there after 12PM. Please contact me here if you want to meet up there for more details. This will be an aggressive league. Must be active and ready each week

~AJ

Members online

Latest posts