Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lunch time 08 Draft break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Had to drive to a nearby town over lunch and thought I would stop at the shop there. Got a bunch of supplies and a box of 08 draft.

Pics can be posted later, but here are the goods:

Auto
Zach Collier

Refs
Devaris Strange-Gordon Xfractor
Jason Donald Ref
Brett Anderson Ref

I think I did alright, it was a good phillies box (collier and donald).

SCANS:
img002.jpg

img001.jpg

img999.jpg

Thanks and opinions always welcomed.

Casey

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
ryanhoward06 said:
Nice Casey. Strange-Gordon is Tom Gordon's son.

Oh, didn't know that. Very cool. Thanks.

All In Cards said:
How was lunch?

Lol. Well actually, with rushing to Bristol to meet a client, stopping at the shop real quick and then rushing back to the office for another meeting I actually didn't get to eat until I got home at 6, lol. I guess instead of stopping at the money pit I could have eaten, but what fun would that have been :lol:

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
caseya10781 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

All In Cards said:
How was lunch?

Lol. Well actually, with rushing to Bristol to meet a client, stopping at the shop real quick and then rushing back to the office for another meeting I actually didn't get to eat until I got home at 6, lol. I guess instead of stopping at the money pit I could have eaten, but what fun would that have been :lol:
What did you eat? lol

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
darocker80 said:
caseya10781 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

All In Cards said:
How was lunch?

What did you eat? lol

Thanksgiving leftovers of course, lol. Great thing about having everyone over to our house this year (about 22 people) we have tons of leftovers!

I. Love. It.

I probably should have been some sort of professional eater.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
caseya10781 said:
darocker80 said:
caseya10781 said:
ryanhoward06 said:

All In Cards said:
How was lunch?

What did you eat? lol

Thanksgiving leftovers of course, lol. Great thing about having everyone over to our house this year (about 22 people) we have tons of leftovers!

I. Love. It.

I probably should have been some sort of professional eater.
HAha nice.

Members online

Latest posts