Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALLY LANDED A NICE RC RED REFRACTOR FOR MY ANGELS PC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
i overpaid imo ($125), at auction it probably would have gone for $75-100 but i didn't want to chance it. anyways, w/out further ado...here it is...

scan0100.jpg
#3/5

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
seller went ahead and ended it last night after a little negotiation. i was chomping at the bit to land this card as the chances of coming across another one are fairly slim

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Derek2011 said:
I dont think you overpaid at all.

i certainly hope so :lol: seriously though, i didn't want to let this one slip by. plus, i did pretty good with the gordon beckham flips so it isn't gonna come out of pocket too much

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Sweet Red Refractor plus its his first card right? The red and blues are my favorite refractors for Bowman Chrome. Its weird but I don't find the multiple colored refractors from Topps Finest or Topps Chrome as nice looking as the Bowman Chrome stuff.

A

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Bruin7 said:
Sweet Red Refractor plus its his first card right? The red and blues are my favorite refractors for Bowman Chrome. Its weird but I don't find the multiple colored refractors from Topps Finest or Topps Chrome as nice looking as the Bowman Chrome stuff.

A

thanks allen! it is nap's true rc as he didn't have a regular bowman or bowman chrome issue...plus the angels always look sweet w/ a red border

Members online

Latest posts