Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Minnesota Twins Signing Habits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
Heading to the Twins @ Royals game tonight and was wondering if there might be any helpful signing habits that might help me out a bit. I'll be heading to the game with a buddy in time to see batting practice. I am not very serious with bring a bunch of stuff to sign, just maybe 2 OMLBs for some good players.

Any past experiences with the Twins and their stadium signing habits?

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
cardinals0103 said:
Heading to the Twins @ Royals game tonight and was wondering if there might be any helpful signing habits that might help me out a bit. I'll be heading to the game with a buddy in time to see batting practice. I am not very serious with bring a bunch of stuff to sign, just maybe 2 OMLBs for some good players.

Any past experiences with the Twins and their stadium signing habits?

I was at the Twins/Royals game last Wednesday in Minnesota and we waited by the Twins parking and quite a few Twins players signed. However before the game I only saw maybe 2 players sign. Only 3 Royals signed before the game as well.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I haven't gone this year, but within the past few years, the Twins have been great signers at home. They sign well during batting practice/fielding practice as well as after the game at the parking lot.

I've never tried them during an away game, but from what I've heard, they are pretty good signers during away games as well.

Latest posts