Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps T206 (Images inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Are they going to have all the different backs like they did before? polar bear, piedmont, etc etc? If so looks like it will keep me busy assuming Pena is in the set

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
ahill1 said:
Are they going to have all the different backs like they did before? polar bear, piedmont, etc etc? If so looks like it will keep me busy assuming Pena is in the set

A new Parallel will be regular size Bronze cards (one per pack), while the popular tobacco card-sized mini parallels return once again in every pack. Here’s the breakdown:
• Piedmont (300 cards): A Piedmont ad on the back — one per pack.
• Polar Bear (300): A Polar Bear ad on the back — 1:10 packs.
• Old Mill (300): An Old Mill ad on the back in red ink — 1:20 packs.
• Cycle (300): A Cycle ad on the back — sequentially numbered to 99.
• Gold Chrome Piedmont (300): Gold Chrome Refractor of Piedmont parallel — hobby-only and numbered to 50.
• Carolina Brights (300): A Carolina Brights ad on the back in red ink with a red border — hobby-only 1/1s.
• Short-printed variations (50): Cards will be found one in 20 packs.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Is there a checklist for this product yet...That way I can see if Pena is even there before I get worried

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
wouldn't that be like 75% of the product?

anyway, i think it looks great. will be nice to see today's players in this set.

thenumberonemetfan said:
Only good looking parts of the set are the buybacks,base and the silks.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
ahill1 said:
Is there a checklist for this product yet...That way I can see if Pena is even there before I get worried

Dont see a checklist on beckett but Im sure hes in there.... but he isnt in the auto set,the game used set and isnt listed as a short-print.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
So is this a continuation of the T206 set from 2002 or is this something else entirely?? This seems like series 4 then right?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
Well I just looked over the checklist and Carlos Pena is card #48

Didnt see Beltran on the base checklist though...strange because hes in the game used set.

ronzo

Sep 8, 2008
Stroudsburg, PA
hofmichael said:
ronzo said:
Stickers on T206 style cards....ew.
They butchered the autos.I am willing to bet the GU doesn't have half of the depth the 02 set had.
Mike

Gotta agree there. I'll probably only end up going for the mini sets for this, I think the GU and AU's look pretty boring.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Any indication what the print run on the silks will be? I'd love to build that set, but not if it's #/10.

Latest posts