Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thoughts on grading cards with "trapped autos"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I own 17 Devin Harris 04-05 SPx Auto/Jersey rookies. They are all in great shape ,but a few have the signature cut off a little bit because of the "trapped" autograph. Nothing serious. If the cards grades a BGS 9.5 and Auto 9 do you think it will effect the price that much?

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I've tried to look it up and found two cards with the top of the D in Devin to be off the card. I'd imagine that the 9 autos wouldn't lose value, but that the 10 autos gain value since I suppose they are harder to come by.
This is just pure speculation though. I really don't know.

How much do the cards go for now?
The last "trade" on ThePit was $38, and there's one on Naxcom that has a selling offer at $26. Well, I guess it sold because when I search for it on the Naxcom search bar, it isn't there, but when I google search the card, it comes up. hmm...

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I've tried to look it up and found two cards with the top of the D in Devin to be off the card. I'd imagine that the 9 autos wouldn't lose value, but that the 10 autos gain value since I suppose they are harder to come by.
This is just pure speculation though. I really don't know.

How much do the cards go for now?
The last "trade" on ThePit was $38, and there's one on Naxcom that has a selling offer at $26.

A BGS 9 sold for $40 last night. If he keeps up the torrid pace he's on there is no telling. Do you have a link to the Harris on Naxcom?

Members online