Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do You Think Blowout Cards Will Have A Deal On 09 TC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Sometimes before a product releases, the weekend prior they have a special. It is due to release September 3rd. Would you wait or go ahead and order now?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
The current price looks pretty decent. I wouldn't expect it to go much lower anytime soon. That being said, I wouldn't mind hearing somebody else's opinion.

On a separate note, have they taken out the uncirculated box toppers from the hobby boxes? No mention of anything like it on blowout.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Also, I found a picture of the box on Atlanta Sports Cards. I find it funny that it features Crabtree in a 9'ers uniform, even though he hasn't signed yet. I'm sure when they had to decide whom to put on the box they never considered that possibility.
ToppsChromeFBHobbyBox.jpg

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Do FCB members get discounts from Atlanta and DA? How do you go about doing this?

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
arod305 said:
Do FCB members get discounts from Atlanta and DA? How do you go about doing this?

I've never heard of such a discount. If anything, it might be for group breaks and large group orders.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Groat said:
arod305 said:

I've never heard of such a discount. If anything, it might be for group breaks and large group orders.

I thought if you emailed them or something you got some kind of break. I mean if what you stated is the case. Thats worthless to about 90% of the community

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Gilmore said you might get a discount if you mention being on FCB to them. So I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

Members online