Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ESPN Magazine Subscription...$3/year

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Thats a pretty good deal. Has anybody every dealt with this site before?

Cobra29svt said:
Thought I would pass this along. Subscription to ESPM magazine for $3 per year. You can subscribe up to 3 years at that price. I don't really care for the magazine too much, but for $3 what can it hurt?

http://www.1saleaday.com/

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
With the links you provided, I don't think I'm going to try it, even though it's only $3. It does seem too good to be true. Good luck to anyone who tries it, though.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I did get a subscritpion through one of those questionable sites...then ESPN MAgazine had a flyer that came in the mail attached to the magazine for another 26 issues and a year of insider for a buck. Paid for that too through ESPN's website.

They're truly giving this mag away. It's not pulitzer material, but it's not bad either.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
Jeff N. said:
I did get a subscritpion through one of those questionable sites...then ESPN MAgazine had a flyer that came in the mail attached to the magazine for another 26 issues and a year of insider for a buck. Paid for that too through ESPN's website.

They're truly giving this mag away. It's not pulitzer material, but it's not bad either.

What they're doing is making people automatically renew for next year at full price, so make sure you cancel before that happens. I took the $1 offer too.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
lisu said:
Jeff N. said:

What they're doing is making people automatically renew for next year at full price, so make sure you cancel before that happens. I took the $1 offer too.

I charged it to my paypal card, whcih rarely has any funds on it. When they go to renew me, they'll have a hard time getting the money. :)

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
FYI...price or not, your +1 as a subscriber is more important than the measly revenue it brings in.

It's all about the advertising numbers.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

RudyGayExquisite

Sep 1, 2008
I subscribed to 4 magazines a year or so back when they had a deal like this going.

It was $1.60 per year for ESPN Magazine, Saveur(cooking mag), Rachael Ray, and Parenting

There was a 5-6 month delay on getting my first magazine. I never did get any issues of the Rachael Ray magazine though. Got all the others though.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
They had this same deal last year. I think I am up to 4 years for $20 is what I paid. It is 100% legit. You won't see your first issue until Jan though.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
jumbojohnny said:
Thats a pretty good deal. Has anybody every dealt with this site before?

Cobra29svt said:
Thought I would pass this along. Subscription to ESPM magazine for $3 per year. You can subscribe up to 3 years at that price. I don't really care for the magazine too much, but for $3 what can it hurt?

http://www.1saleaday.com/

Yes, I have bought from them many times. Last thing I purchased from them was one of these for $5

!BVqY)nwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLl0WegBKTnTMdcsw~~_12.jpg

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
This deal was up on the last days of the beckett message board. I never got any issues for months and months. Finally
took a compalint to the BBB and then got good service. If you pay this you will wait forever...I guess nothing
new for us, we wait years for redemptions.

Kevin

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
RudyGayExquisite said:
I subscribed to 4 magazines a year or so back when they had a deal like this going.

It was $1.60 per year for ESPN Magazine, Saveur(cooking mag), Rachael Ray, and Parenting

There was a 5-6 month delay on getting my first magazine. I never did get any issues of the Rachael Ray magazine though. Got all the others though.

Same here. Long delay but rec'd the R Ray and Boys Life and Transworld.

Members online