Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show Off Your Favorite Card!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbell22

Aug 7, 2008
Liverpool,NY
Here's mine. I'm a HUGE Syracuse fan and I remember this dunk against Notre Dame in the last couple minutes. There was over 30,000 fans at the game and the Dome just went nuts. Great photo on the card.

PressPassAuto.jpg

Thanks,
Jason

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
Pack Pulled as a Redemption. A John Wooden autographed card was my dream card as a huge UCLA Bruin fan! And pulling one like this makes it that much better.
The Redemption
DSC00737.jpg

The Card in hand
DSC00741.jpg

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
For me it would be this. I'm a big Horford fan and I can't afford to buy all his high end stuff but I did pull this earlier this year.

ahorfordhp.jpg

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I collect basketball HOFers, so I have a few favorites.
oscarrobertsonlegendarysigsauto.jpg
Rare full name autograph of the last PG to average a triple double over a season
That's actually the only one I have a scan of at the moment. My other favorites are John Wooden 2001 Greats of the Game auto, Bill Russell Exquisite auto patch /100, and other stuff like that. Sweet cards everyone.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I have a lot in my Alando Tucker PC but this has to be my favorite since I am huge Wisconsin Badger Fan (Tucker) and I am huge Houston Rockets Fan! (Landry)

Now I just wish I could find an autographed version.

TuckerLandry.jpg

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
My 3 favorite are ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
z-MICHAELJORDAN.jpg

MardyCollinsLogo.jpg

PaulPierceLogo.jpg

Members online