Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Has anyone dealt w/Pannini Cust. Svc. yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
If so, how did they handle it?

I sent them an Elite auto redemption of one of my favorite prospects (black status 1/1 Henry Sosa), and it's apparently not available.

They are offering me crap in exchange for it, and it has me a little worried.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
card-treasury said:
If so, how did they handle it?

I sent them an Elite auto redemption of one of my favorite prospects (black status 1/1 Henry Sosa), and it's apparently not available.

They are offering me crap in exchange for it, and it has me a little worried.

I paid $120 for a redemption, they couldn't fill it, so they sent me a generic auto patch that sells for $50 and just told me that they have the same book value, so deal with it. (My redemption was a RC from a high end brand, I got a random game used auto).

I just told them I was sending their junk back to them when I got it.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
I guess it depends on who your rep is.

I was offered a 1/1 of a third-string basketball rookie that was cut during mini camp, then offered a 1/1 of a washed up AAA pitcher that was drafted in 2001, battled injuries for almost a decade, and currently has a .462 batting average against.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
card-treasury said:
I guess it depends on who your rep is.

I was offered a 1/1 of a third-string basketball rookie that was cut during mini camp, then offered a 1/1 of a washed up AAA pitcher that was drafted in 2001, battled injuries for almost a decade, and currently has a .462 batting average against.

Yikes. I have heard some good stories about their Jeremy Beckham replacements (heard a guy with a base received a Jason Knapp TOTC auto in return)...I hope you get something of equal value!

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
This is one reason I like Razor, Brian's customer service is great.

I feel for you Mike and hope you get something better, their first two offers have been crap.

Members online

Latest posts