Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Dan. Not much up here today, I'm just trying to figure out who sent me this package. :?

Art

Bud I really dont know how to advise you other than a TY thread and maybe they will step forward?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Dan. Not much up here today, I'm just trying to figure out who sent me this package. :?

Art

Bud I really dont know how to advise you other than a TY thread and maybe they will step forward?

Yeah, I was thinking about that, but I think I may have a lead. I see a few others that were caught by this guy, and some one slipped me an e-mail addy of the possible culprit. Been wanting to post the scans for a couple days now. Just waiting on another lead. The slueth is coming out in me. ::facepalm:: :lol:

Art

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!

Nothing exciting here. Still just waiting patiently for the baby to arrive :D

Art - Gl with your sleuthing ;)

George - Incredible Papi auto!

Adam - You guys don't live in the same town?

MA - What's up bud? Welcome back to the MT.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. I'm thinking about calling in sick to work today but I don't want to screw over my co-workers.

Thanks again to LaneyB for sending me a free TOTC autograph to add to the sig. Hopefully I'll have time to take a good picture tonight after work. Normally not much sunlight left when I get home.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Chas, I could not believe Bruce just sent it to me :eek:

Art, going well...Back on campus and working on the MT Secret Santa rules

Yo Trev

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
George_Calfas said:
Chas, I could not believe Bruce just sent it to me :eek:

Art, going well...Back on campus and working on the MT Secret Santa rules

Yo Trev

I sure hope I get paired with some one that collects Piazza or Bay. Can make it a nice package that way. Don't know if I have enough of any 1 player to make it a nice Christmas, at least not right now.

Art

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
~~~Secret Santa Notice~~~

If you are wanting to participate in the MT Secret Santa, please PM me your email address. Please change the PM heading to Secret Santa as well.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
All In Cards said:
Morning all, how is everyone this fine Tuesday morning?

What is that? That sarcasm?

You really need not taunt me ya know...

Members online

Latest posts