Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Tuesday 8/25/2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Morning all.

You have me confused for a minute. I didn't notice we were doing a daily thread again, so I was throw off when the other thread was locked. :lol:

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Won a little card on Sunday, paid for it last night. Got a message from the seller saying "thanks, I will ship your item out on Saturday". Looked at the auction again and it says he only ships on Saturdays, hate the fine print ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks guys.

I went downstairs to the mail slot, and get extremely angry...

There were two bills for credit cards, and an NFL Shop catalog. A freakin Steelers themed catalog :evil: . At least I now have something to use for mats under my litter boxes :lol:

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Magnet, no I'm not a Canes fan, I was 12 and liked the shirt, so I got it. I'm a Pitt fan, so I can never root for the Canes.
Ahh, I've been there. I once rocked a Kerry Collins jersey (teal Panthers) just because I thought it looked cool.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
Magnet, no I'm not a Canes fan, I was 12 and liked the shirt, so I got it. I'm a Pitt fan, so I can never root for the Canes.
Ahh, I've been there. I once rocked a Kerry Collins jersey (teal Panthers) just because I thought it looked cool.

I had the black Collins jersey :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts