Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help with 2002 T206 Bazooka back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
I've got a 2002 T206 Griffey mini with the Bazooka back. These cards had a print run of 30. Now my dilemma: I'm trying to sell this card (really need the cash), and I can't figure out a price for it. Yes, I've checked ebay, and there are no completed sales of any Bazooka backs. I've also never seen one sold. I'm stumped. Has anybody ever seen one sold and what it went for? Any ideas at all on what this card might fetch? Should I just put it up for auction and see where it goes?

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Well to start with, post this in our Griffey Collectors Thread as they would know more about the value of any Griffey card over any others. I am sure that you should be able to find a buyer amongst them. Otherwise, this insert is from a highly collectable set, that was issued over 5 years ago. Boxes of this stuff do not show up very regularly. Get a subscription to the OPG, or get one of the annual price guides, check for inserts of a simliar numbering and then check to see if any have recently sold and go from there.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
WNP22 said:
I've got a 2002 T206 Griffey mini with the Bazooka back. These cards had a print run of 30. Now my dilemma: I'm trying to sell this card (really need the cash), and I can't figure out a price for it. Yes, I've checked ebay, and there are no completed sales of any Bazooka backs. I've also never seen one sold. I'm stumped. Has anybody ever seen one sold and what it went for? Any ideas at all on what this card might fetch? Should I just put it up for auction and see where it goes?

Yeah, offer to the Griffey guys here or auction it. I bet it goes high!

Members online

Latest posts