Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nets vs Wizards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like its going to be a high scoring game tonight. Should be fun to watch. Anyone else have NBA package? I love being able to watch all the games.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
mlbsalltimegreats said:
I did but I now travel for work and dont have the time to spend checking it out like in the past. Sounds cool.

Its nice not having to count on TNT or ESPN to have games on.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
AKA Coastal said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:
I did but I now travel for work and dont have the time to spend checking it out like in the past. Sounds cool.

Its nice not having to count on TNT or ESPN to have games on.
:cry:
Of course Antawn Jamison and Caron Butler are going to have a +20pts game each, that's a given. I'd like Nick Young to get more playing time and score more points. Do Butler and Young still have mohawks? Those things look stupid.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Nets dropped a stinker tonight. They pulled Harris and Carter at the end of the third because of the blowout. Harris was having a good game before he got pulled (7/14 18pts 2ast 2reb). Ohh well, on a side note. Pacers beat Lakers!

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Danny Granger 32 points!
On another other note, Chris Duhon and David Lee are on a roll!
23 points, 13 assists and 19 points, 12 rebounds respectively

Bosh has 9 rebounds with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Nice, he's going to have a double-double in the first half, but his team is getting spanked by the Nuggets. Billups already has 18 points...that's as many as Devin Harris had during the whole game he played in.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Nets dropped a stinker tonight. They pulled Harris and Carter at the end of the third because of the blowout. Harris was having a good game before he got pulled (7/14 18pts 2ast 2reb). Ohh well, on a side note. Pacers beat Lakers!
I know and I love it :D !!!

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
Danny Granger 32 points!
On another other note, Chris Duhon and David Lee are on a roll!
23 points, 13 assists and 19 points, 12 rebounds respectively

Bosh has 9 rebounds with 5 minutes left in the 2nd quarter. Nice, he's going to have a double-double in the first half, but his team is getting spanked by the Nuggets. Billups already has 18 points...that's as many as Devin Harris had during the whole game he played in.

Harris had 15pts at the half. Coach pulled him in 3rd quarter because they were getting spanked.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Dang, the coach should know to keep Harris in to help his stats! lol

I'd like to see Harris have make more assists, but that's just me. He has only had a +10ast game 2 times this year, and in both games, he had exactly ten assists.

Kutzy

Sep 2, 2008
How about Dee Brown? Going for a guy noone wanted, basically kicked out to Europe and coming back the next year in a starting role. I know he goes back to the bench soon, but he has shown he deserves minutes in this league. Love the Wiz for giving him a shot.

Members online

Latest posts