Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No golf boards, so HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
So this card was part of Tigers PC and he parted with it...Golf collectors are crazy

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I am not shocked by this at all.........anything good of Tiger will go for a ton, and this is probably one of maybe a handful of actual Tiger Patches......

I also want to add that a lot of people that go after and follow Golf have very DEEP pockets....like business owners, CEOs, Investment Traders, other Athletes...

TK

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pujolsthomefan33 said:
I also want to add that a lot of people that go after and follow Golf have very DEEP pockets....like business owners, CEOs, Investment Traders, other Athletes...

TK

yep, very good point

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
pujolsthomefan33 said:
I am not shocked by this at all.........anything good of Tiger will go for a ton, and this is probably one of maybe a handful of actual Tiger Patches......

TK

So MODS, there aren't enough business owners, CEOs, I-Bankers, and professional athletes on these boards to create a golf card discussion section? ;)

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
NECpilgrims8 said:
I would MUCH rather have either of these and save my $15K-17K for another day.

http://cgi.ebay.com/01-SP-TIGER-WOODS-G ... 286.c0.m14

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/2001-SP-SOTT-RED-TI ... 286.c0.m14

Agreed, me too.....but it is safe to assume that the buyer of the Tiger "Patch" more than likely already has at least one copy of each, lol.

On a side note, I noticed 2002-2003 SP Authentic Tiger Woods Inserts #d/25 selling in the high $200s to low $300s, which is insane for just a numbered insert........no wonder the SP Authentic Golf Boxes are going $200+ pretty much from any year----you pull a damn numbered card and you have paid for your box!!!

TK

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
brouthercard said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

So MODS, there aren't enough business owners, CEOs, I-Bankers, and professional athletes on these boards to create a golf card discussion section? ;)

At this point I dont think there is ENOUGH interest from the people already here to create a golf board, though I think it is a good idea. I think in time as more and members start migrating over there is a good chance the MODS would add it...

TK

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
pujolsthomefan33 said:
brouthercard said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

At this point I dont think there is ENOUGH interest from the people already here to create a golf board, though I think it is a good idea. I think in time as more and members start migrating over there is a good chance the MODS would add it...

TK

migrating over where?

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
pujolsthomefan33 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:

or

Agreed, me too.....but it is safe to assume that the buyer of the Tiger "Patch" more than likely already has at least one copy of each, lol.

On a side note, I noticed 2002-2003 SP Authentic Tiger Woods Inserts #d/25 selling in the high $200s to low $300s, which is insane for just a numbered insert........no wonder the SP Authentic Golf Boxes are going $200+ pretty much from any year----you pull a damn numbered card and you have paid for your box!!!

TK

That Red SOTT auto is amazing looking. Just the whole design of the card with the flawless Tiger auto makes it look incredible.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
brouthercard said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
brouthercard said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

From other sites......eventually I think this board will claim many members from other boards, just takes time.

TK

TK

migrating over where?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
NECpilgrims8 said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
NECpilgrims8 said:

or

TK

That Red SOTT auto is amazing looking. Just the whole design of the card with the flawless Tiger auto makes it look incredible.

Did you know that if the red/29 was a psa 10, it would probably go for $10,000, and the red/4, very likely $25,000+++

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
pujolsthomefan33 said:
brouthercard said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:
brouthercard said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

From other sites......eventually I think this board will claim many members from other boards, just takes time.

TK

TK

migrating over where?

But they won't discuss golf cards here cause there's no where to discuss it.

If you build it, they will come................ ;) Are any of the MODS hearing any voices yet????

Members online

Latest posts