Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about 2009 Topps Chrome Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
I bought some Topps Chrome and pulled and Andrew Bailey autograph and was quick to notice there was no hologram on the back. I know Topps stopped putting the holograms on 1/1's but have the stopped putting them on autographs now? ::facepalm::

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
there isnt one on my 08 bdpp chrome jesus montero auto either. nowhere on the card does it mention its an autograph issue

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
springfieldisotopes4 said:
there isnt one on my 08 bdpp chrome jesus montero auto either. nowhere on the card does it mention its an autograph issue

That's really a big mistake on their part. ::facepalm::

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
While it reduces Topps' expenses, it also helps stop pack-searching.

But we already know which cards should be autographed to begin with.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008

Look right above his hand on the photo; that's where it's at on mine. It's hard to see though.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
carlitoson said:

Look right above his hand on the photo; that's where it's at on mine. It's hard to see though.

There aren't any un-autographed Monteros of the card that is auto'ed, so it really shouldn't matter.

Members online

Latest posts