Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pack Searching in all its glory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
PackSearching.jpg

Kind of makes it look sad and lonely, doesn't it?

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Lemme guess: your arms were crossed with your cell phone up; took the picture on the sly. I mean, who wants to be the weirdo taking covert pictures of the other weirdo?

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Hey, that looks like my target- where's this one at?

He's not packs-searching, he's just looking at the retail odds and trying to calculate his chances of pulling an insert card. Just an informed customer trying to make an insightful purchase.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
brouthercard said:
Hey, that looks like my target- where's this one at?

He's not packs-searching, he's just looking at the retail odds and trying to calculate his chances of pulling an insert card. Just an informed customer trying to make an insightful purchase.
:lol: :D ::facepalm::

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
Jordan's with tappered jeans.....10-1 he owns more than 1 Tommy Hillfigger shirt and they are in the rotation.

Just imagine how many Todd Helton jersey cards he has to pull to pay for a pair of Jordan's.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
mrwhitesox30 said:
Adamsince1981 said:
Jordan's with tappered jeans.....10-1 he owns more than 1 Tommy Hillfigger shirt and they are in the rotation.

Just imagine how many Todd Helton jersey cards he has to pull to pay for a pair of Jordan's.

Not as many as you think...those scream outlet....

Members online

Latest posts