Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Beloit/Kane County Game!!! Sweet Hicks & Leyja Autos!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey Yo! I had a free night, so I took in a Beloit & Kane County game. It was a quick game and a painful one to watch. Beloit looked terrible. You can tell they just want the season over. The weather was cold and the rain held off just long enough to get the game in. I thought I would share my stash from the game. :)!

Aaron Hicks '08 Razor Metal Blue Auto x3

2009-08-26-2111-39.jpg

Aaron Hicks Auto 8x10 Blue Ink
2009-08-26-2107-44.jpg

Angel Morales '09 Bowman Chrome & Gold Autos
2009-08-26-2109-29.jpg

James Beresford '09 Topps Chrome WBC Auto
I now have the Base, Ref, Blue Ref & Red Ref Auto'd by him

2009-08-26-2110-43.jpg

Tyler Ladendorf Auto Ticket Stub
2009-08-26-2112-34.jpg

Plus a sweet Program Auto'd by Nino Leyja with him on the cover. I will take a pic later. The batteries in my camera died on me. :(

Overall a great bunch of sigs for the collection. I hope you enjoy, I know that I did!!! Rob

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Re: Beloit/Kane County Game!!! Sweet Hicks Autos!!!

Here a few pics from the game.

Aaron Hicks
NewJerseys060.jpg
NewJerseys059.jpg

Nino Leyja
NewJerseys063.jpg
NewJerseys066.jpg

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA

I am pretty sure every single thread you make, I click on. No joke. All of your threads are so fun to look at.

Keep it up!

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009

Here is a pic of the Program signed by Nino Leyja

NewJerseys068.jpg

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009

imac220 said:
I am pretty sure every single thread you make, I click on. No joke. All of your threads are so fun to look at.

Keep it up!

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I love the fact that I am able to travel to many games and even happier to get the Autographs :D My collection gets bigger every game I attend. The players may or may not make it big, but I will always have the memories.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

Great Dealz Rob said:
Here is a pic of the Program signed by Nino Leyja

NewJerseys068.jpg
the "Sign Here!" Article seems like a interesting read.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice stuff. If I were you, I would get the cards and photos signed in blue... but that's just my opinion.

how many is hicks willing to sign?

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
goblue6919 said:
Very nice stuff. If I were you, I would get the cards and photos signed in blue... but that's just my opinion.

how many is hicks willing to sign?

I got the Blue Metal cards signed in black because I wasn't sure how the blue on blue would look. Hicks is great for signing. He signed a few extra because there was nobody else there asking for his sig last night.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
I think you need to prep your cards a little better and switch from black to blue. Try using baby powder on your cards and you'll notice a huge difference.

Members online

Latest posts