Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Remember The Sports Machine with George Michael?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

well, he wants to buy my Roy Campanella wire phoyo... pretty cool
I thought

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I remember watching that show.
I always thought it was funny how he'd press the big button, like he was actually rolling the video.

michael-topper.jpg

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I remember how before the internet being so available, the Sports Machine would show wrestling highlights from the Main Events of the PPV's. As a kid I loved that!!! :D Good stuff.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
EricInCT said:
George Michael? The Singer?

98.jpg

I thought the same thing!

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
My favorite were the plays of the month at the end of every month, and then the plays of the year at the end of every year! I have the year-end ones all taped on Beta!!! :lol:

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
1987......in junior high...........late night w/ my buddy and a bowl of mac-n-cheese......and the Sports Machine. Totally forgot about that cat until this thread. Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
He was my father figure on sunday nights, waking me up before I go go to bed, listening to his careless whispers of the days sporting events, and letting me sleep like a baby. Have faith, the freedom I achieved with just one more try to attack my battlestations was like jesus to a child.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
brouthercard said:
He was my father figure on sunday nights, waking me up before I go go to bed, listening to his careless whispers of the days sporting events, and letting me sleep like a baby. Have faith, the freedom I achieved with just one more try to attack my battlestations was like jesus to a child.

::facepalm::

:lol: :lol: :lol:

G

i am waiting to hear back from him in regards to the photo.. i am planning on getting them authenticated and slabbed by BGS..

Members online

Latest posts